No, there are no monthly fees or any other additional charges.
When calling from a payphone you can decide if you'd like to use the toll free number with or without the surcharge. Rates per minute vary for each toll free number.
1. If you are an auto recharge customer your card will automatically recharge when your balance is below five dollars.
2. To recharge your card on your own, 24 hours a day:
- Dial your local access number.
- Enter your pin number
- When your asked for the phone number you’d like to call enter: *#* (star, pound, star)
- After that follow the prompts to recharge your card.
3. To manually recharge your card (or to become an auto recharge customer) call our customer service department at 1.866.KIRBYCARD.
We provide a toll free access number (1-800-432-4963) for an additional charge of 3 cents a minute. For example, a call to Israel would cost 3.9 plus 3 cents a minute, for a total of 6.9 cents a minute.
Just call us at 866.KIRBYCARD, and we can program as many phone numbers as you would like.
1. This feature will only work if the phone number you are calling from is a recognizable number. Sometimes office phone numbers are not recognized. In addition, some numbers are just not recognizable. Can use this feature on a cell phone.
2. Can make your pin recognizable from as many phones as you want - your home phone,your cell phone, second home line....
3. Do not to activate this feature from phones that are for public use. Others will then have access to the pin number and then customer will be charged.